Our opening times vary depending on activity. During exhibitions we are open Wednesday to Saturday, 12–5pm.
Find us at 86, Heath Mill Lane, Birmingham, B9 4AR, UK
Eastside Projects is wheelchair accessible, when you arrive just ring the buzzer and a member of staff will bring our ramp out.
Our Gallery Access Guide can be downloaded HERE. It has been designed to make your visit as relaxed and easy as possible and explains what to expect when you visit the gallery.
If you have any questions drop us an email at email@example.com or call us on 0121 771 1778 and we will be happy to help.
Keeping Covid Safe
If you or anyone in your household has Covid symptoms please stay at home and visit another time.
If you are vulnerable to COVID and so would like to visit outside normal hours drop us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange this with you.
How to find us
Please note there are currently extensive roadworks on Digbeth High Street, but do not be put off! It is still easy to walk to the gallery.
Pedestrian route from New Street train station
1. Exit the station towards Smallbrooke Queensway.
2. Cross the road. Turn left and go under the bridge, following signs for Moor Street Station.
3. Continue round the side of the Selfridges building – the one that’s covered in silver discs.
4. Cross the road at St Martins Square onto Digbeth High Street.
7. Walk for 600 metres on Digbeth High St.
8. Turn left onto Heath Mill Lane directly after the Custard Factory. The Old Crown Pub is on the corner of our road.
9. Walk along for 225 metres.
10. Eastside Projects is on the left (west) hand side of the road, opposite VIP House.
A comprehensive motorway network system including the M5, M6, M40 and M42 links Birmingham with the rest of the country. Drivers should follow signs to Birmingham City Centre.
The 4, 5, 15, 17, 37, 56, 57, 58, 60 buses all stop on Digbeth High Street. Bus numbers 97 and 97A stop on Heath Mill Lane.
Eastside Projects is a twenty-minute walk from New Street and Moor Street train stations.
Car and Bicycle Parking
There are many side-streets near Heath Mill Lane with pay by phone parking. Please park considerately. Alternatively, there are a number of pay and display car parks including one on Heath Mill Lane and a cheaper option on Green Street.
There is a bike rack on the corner of Bromley St.