STEAMhouse – REGISTER NOW!
Self employed practitioners, sole traders, micro-businesses and small and medium sized enterprises to register for STEAMhouse’s business support programmes. There are a range of different opportunities on offer – including the Open Route which has been designed to support artists to test and develop new ideas and work.
What does STEAMhouse offer?
– Equipment, tools and space for prototyping and making in wood, metal, digital & print, supported by Technicians with wide-ranging expertise
– Co-working and Project spaces
– Business support sessions
– Grants of up to £2500 to support prototyping and advice around Intellectual Property (IP)
– Events and masterclasses bringing together researchers, experts & businesses
– STEAMlab challenge events– focussed on collective problem solving, collaboration and design thinking
– Specialist support around gamification
– Networking opportunities
If you are a self employed sole trader or a business you can apply at any time – we review applications fortnightly.
For full information visit the STEAMhouse website
To find out more, we strongly recommend you book yourself onto an Open House Tour HERE and take a look around the facilities,