STEAMhouse REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
We are delighted to invite sole traders, micro-businesses and small and medium sized enterprises to register for STEAMhouse’s business support programmes. There are a range of different opportunities on offer – including the Production Space Open Route which has been designed to support individuals, companies and organisations who are interested in prototyping and developing new ideas, products and services.
What will STEAMhouse offer?
– Co-working and Project spaces for collaboration
– Equipment, tools and space for prototyping and product development in wood, metal, digital & print with support from Technicians with wide-ranging expertise
– STEAMlab challenge events– focussed on collective problem solving, collaboration and design thinking
– Specialist gaming support for people interested in gamification
– Business support sessions
– Grants of up to £2500 to support prototyping and advice around Intellectual Property (IP)
– Events and masterclasses bringing together researchers, experts & businesses
– Networking opportunities
Registration will be on a rolling cycle, with deadlines at the end of each month. After each deadline we will review applications to check eligibility and suitability for the programmes and contact you within 4 weeks with a decision.