Winter Art Fair – SELL! SELL! SELL
EOP Members Only
Deadline: 31 October 2020
Deadline for submissions: Saturday 31 October
Need to earn some cash? Been making things in lockdown? Got some work to sell?
This December we’re taking the Winter Art Fair online and opening an EOP ‘stall’ on our online shop for members to sell the things they make.
Anything we sell must be made by you. Apart from that there are no limits to what you can suggest, so we are looking for everything from original artworks, editions and publications to festive decorations, records, homewares or jewellery (etc etc).
- Maximum selling price is £200 – in line with the #artistsupportpledge
- You’ll be able to list up to two things at any one time (but they could be multiples)
- The EOP Winter Art Fair will go live on 1 December
Take a look at our shop for ideas.
What we will do:
- Select a range of EOP goods from different members, and ‘replenish’ stock when items sell
- Take payments and let you know when you make a sale
- Spread the word by sharing on our e-flyers and social media
- Charge 10% on all sales to cover administration and transaction fee
- Pay you once the shop closes at the end of December on receipt of an invoice. This is likely to be mid January
What you will need to do:
- Provide product listing info, postage costs and images by 15 November
- Be responsible for the postage & packaging (or collection if relevant) of all your sales
- Provide us with an invoice and bank details so we can pay you for work sold by bank transfer
Email email@example.com with the following info:
- Short descriptions and images of up to five items you would like to sell. Please specify if they are unique or editions/multiples.
- Dimensions, media and price of each item (up to a maximum of £200)
- A link to your website or social media
- Your email and phone number
Deadline for submissions is Saturday 31 October We will contact all selected members by 6 November