STEAMhouse Maker Memberships – Discounted Rates for EOP members
By becoming a Maker Member you will gain access to the STEAMhouse Production Space workshops where you can experiment and make with wood, metal and plastics, textiles, printmaking, sustainable/bio materials and digital fabrication including 3D printing.
Maker Members enjoy the following benefits:
- Induction to the facilities
- Access to the Production Space workshops and equipment from Monday to Friday, with extended opening hours until 8pm on Wednesdays
- Up to 20 minutes of informal project support per visit from STEAMhouse’s specialist technicians
- Bookable access to specialist equipment
- 20% discount on troubleshooting sessions, specialist machine training, short courses, and workshops
- Access to the Business co-working space and bookable meeting rooms
- Access to the STEAMhouse Community Website
Maker Membership is open to anyone, and usually costs £100 plus vat per month. EOP members can get 30% off for one month, and a 20% discount for a period of 11 months thereafter. You can take up the offer at any time.
- The offer does not extend to Maker Day Pass (which cost £30 plus vat).
- One discounted offer per person, non-transferable.
Further information about Maker Membership and how to sign up can be found here: https://steamhouse.org.uk/maker-membership/
When applying for the membership just state that you are an EOP member.
Should you have any questions or require further information, please don’t hesitate to reach out to email@example.com