Open Screen – organised by Castelfield Gallery Associates, hosted at SEESAW Space, Manchester
Deadline: 5 December 2022
Deadline to submit: Monday 5th December, 5pm
Screening date : Tuesday 13 December, 6.30-8.30pm
We will be screening any film and video work that is shared with us – the only requirement being that your film is no longer than 10 minutes in duration. We will be screening films live at SEESAW as well as on Zoom for all those attending remotely.
Having worked on the EXCHANGE 2 project for the past year we are also inviting artists at EOP members from Eastside Projects Birmingham, Primary Nottingham, Turf Projects Croydon, CAMP Plymouth, The Newbridge Project, Gateshead and Spike Island Associates Bristol.
To submit your film for the screening
- Please send a digital version of your film to associates@castlefieldgallery.
co.uk with the subject heading Open Screen.
- Email it as an MP4, MOV or MOV4 file
- Please include the film’s title, credits and your name in the body of the email.
- We will be screening the films as we receive them so do check before emailing that they will be high enough resolution to be projected.
- Our intention is to screen everything that is submitted.
- Send your submissions by 5pm on Monday 5th December.