Jamboree 2018 – ESP Bursaries
Deadline: 20 October 2017
28 June–1 July 2018
ESP Bursaries: Application Deadline: 20 October 2017
Jamboree 2018 is a national gathering of artists and curators, bringing together 150 visual artists, curators & programmers in a relaxed outdoor setting, on the Dartington Estate near Totnes, Devon, UK.
Across 4 days, attendees will navigate LOW PROFILE’s participant-built programme of presentations, micro-exhibitions, activities and discussions to share practice. Jamboree 2018 also offers the chance to stop, engage, interact and recharge in a positive, critically-engaged environment.
ESP is delighted to offer bursaries to three ESP members to cover the cost of a Weekend Entrance Pass. Artists, curators, programmers & arts organisers who are current members of ESP are invited to apply.
The Weekend Entrance Pass is worth £80 and includes:
- 3 nights camping on Dartington Estate
- A place in the online Jamboree 2018 Artists & Curators Directory
- Opportunities to give a 20:20 Talk, run a Communal Making session and/or lead one of the Walk & Talks
- Invitation to bring a bespoke Artist or Curator Miniature to display
- Invitation to sell editions of your work in the Jamboree Camp Shop
The bursaries will be selected by ESP and LOW PROFILE – you’ll find application details and the online Bursary Application form on the Jamboree website HERE.