EOP Winter Art Fair – Sell your Wares
Deadline: 6 November 2023
Application Deadline: Monday 6 November
EOP Winter Art Fair: Friday 1 December, 6–8pm
Set up from 3pm – all stalls to be ready by 5.30pm.
Need to earn some cash? Got some work to sell?
This year the Winter Art Fair opens its doors to festive shoppers and stallholders on Digbeth First Friday 1 December, 6–8pm.
Anything you sell must be made by you. Apart from that, there are no limits! We are looking for everything from original artworks, editions and publications to festive decorations, toys, homewares, jewellery or anything else you can think of with a maximum selling price of £200
How does it work?
- Any current EOP member can apply
- We will provide a table to sell your wares from
- All decorations, stall set up and selling is your responsibility
- You will need to take your own payments, you keep 100% of what you make
- We will select a range of goods from different members for the fair. In the lead, up to and during the event we will spread the word online through our social media and newsletters.
Complete the simple form which you will find HERE
It asks for:
- Your name, email and phone number
- A short description of what you would like to sell on your stall. Give us a flavour of what to imagine when we come to see your stand and include the price range and up to five images of what you want to sell
- A link to your website or social media