Eastside Projects is wheelchair accessible, when you arrive just ring the buzzer and a member of staff will bring our ramp out.
Our Gallery Access Guide can be downloaded HERE. It has been designed to make your visit as relaxed and easy as possible and explains what to expect when you visit the gallery.
If you have any questions about your visit please call or email using the contacts below.
Address: 86, Heath Mill Lane, Birmingham, B9 4AR, UK
Phone: +44 (0)121 771 1778
Find out what else is happening around the city by visiting the Birmingham Art Map
Keeping Covid Safe
No booking is necessary. However, to maintain access for all, we are restricting numbers within the gallery and encouraging visitors to maintain social distancing.
– All visitors will still be asked to sign in by providing a name and email address or using the NHS Covid app. Information provided will be kept for track and trace purposes for 21 days.
– Please bring a face-covering with you as you will be asked to wear one when in the gallery unless you are exempt. When in the building please continue to observe social distancing.
– If you or anyone in your household has Covid symptoms please stay at home and visit another time.
If you have any questions drop us an email at email@example.com or call us on 0121 771 1778 and we will be happy to help.
Pedestrian route from New Street train station
1. Exit the station towards Smallbrooke Queensway.
2. Cross the road. Turn left and go under the bridge, following signs for Moor Street Station.
3. Continue round the side of the Selfridges building – the one that’s covered in silver discs.
4. Cross the road at St Martins Square onto Digbeth High Street.
7. Walk for 600 metres on Digbeth High St.
8. Turn left onto Heath Mill Lane directly after the Custard Factory. The Old Crown Pub is on the corner of Heath Mill Lane.
9. Walk along for 225 metres.
10. Eastside Projects is on the left (west) hand side of the road, opposite VIP House and next door to the Taxi repair garage.
A comprehensive motorway network system including the M5, M6, M40 and M42 links Birmingham with the rest of the country. Drivers should follow signs to Birmingham City Centre.
The 4, 5, 15, 17, 37, 56, 57, 58, 60 buses all stop on Digbeth High Street. Bus numbers 97 and 97A stop on Heath Mill Lane.
Eastside Projects is a twenty-minute walk from New Street and Moor Street train stations.
Car and Bicycle Parking
There are many side-streets near Heath Mill Lane with pay by phone parking. Please park considerately. Alternatively, there are a number of pay and display car parks including one on Heath Mill Lane. There is a bike rack on the corner of Bromley St.