Eastside Projects is currently closed. We will reopen when it is safe to do so.
Eastside Projects is fully wheelchair accessible.
If you have any questions about your visit please call or email.
86 Heath Mill Lane, B9 4AR United Kingdom
+44 (0)121 771 1778
To make your visit as safe as possible we have introduced a booking system and limited our capacity to a maximum of ten visitors at any one time.
– If you have a high temperature, persistent cough or change in taste or smell, please stay at home and visit another time.
– Please try to arrive within 15 minutes of the start of your time slot. There is no need to print your ticket.
– Bring a face covering with you. Face coverings are mandatory for all visitors except those with health and breathing issues, and children under the age of 11, in line with government guidelines.
– Observe social distancing when in the gallery. Hand sanitiser is available for your use. All visitors will be asked to sign in for track and trace purposes.
– Please follow current guidelines for Birmingham if visiting with others.
Pedestrian route from New Street train station
1. Exit the station towards Smallbrooke Queensway.
2. Cross the road. Turn left and go under the bridge, following signs for Moor Street Station.
3. Continue round the Selfridges building – the one that’s covered in silver discs.
4. Cross the road at St Martins Square onto Digbeth High Street.
7. Walk for 600 metres on Digbeth High St.
8. Turn left onto Heath Mill Lane directly after the Custard Factory.
9. Walk along for 225 metres. 10. Eastside Projects is on the left (west) hand side of the road, opposite VIP House.
A comprehensive motorway network system including the M5, M6, M40 and M42 links Birmingham with the rest of the country. Drivers should follow signs to Birmingham City Centre.
The 4, 5, 15, 17, 37, 56, 57, 58, 60 buses all stop on Digbeth High Street. Bus numbers 97 and 97A stop on Heath Mill Lane.
Eastside Projects is a twenty minute walk from New Street and Moor Street train stations.
Car and Bicycle Parking
There are many side-streets near Heath Mill Lane where you can park. Please park considerately. Alternatively, there are a number of pay and display car parks including one on Heath Mill Lane. There is a bike rack on the corner of Bromley St.