Pedestrian route from New Street train station
1. Exit the station towards Smallbrooke Queensway.
2. Cross the road. Turn left and go under the bridge, following signs for Moor Street Station.
3. Continue round the Selfridges building – the one that’s covered in silver discs.
4. Cross the road at St Martins Square onto Digbeth High Street.
7. Walk for 600 metres on Digbeth High St.
8. Turn left onto Heath Mill Lane directly after the Custard Factory.
9. Walk along for 225 metres. 10. Eastside Projects is on the left (west) hand side of the road, opposite VIP House.
A comprehensive motorway network system including the M5, M6, M40 and M42 links Birmingham with the rest of the country. Drivers should follow signs to Birmingham City Centre.
The 4, 5, 15, 17, 37, 56, 57, 58, 60 buses all stop on Digbeth High Street. Bus numbers 97 and 97A stop on Heath Mill Lane.
Eastside Projects is a twenty minute walk from New Street and Moor Street train stations. Car and Bicycle Parking There are many side-streets near Heath Mill Lane where parking is free. Please park considerately. Alternatively, there is a pay and display car park on Heath Mill Lane. There is a bike rack on the corner of Bromley St.