About / Location / Support / Mailing List / User's Manual / Staff
86 Heath Mill Lane
Birmingham, B9 4AR
+44 (0)121 771 1778
Open Wednesday–Saturday 12–5pm
Closed during installation of exhibitions
Admission to Eastside Projects is free
Pedestrian route from New Street train station
1. Exit the station towards the taxi and car pickup area.
2. Keep walking 20 metres towards the Bull Ring.
Option 1: (if Bullring is open)
3. Cross the road and enter the Bull Ring.
4. Take the first escalator down to lower level.
5. Walk along 20 metres and turn right and exit through glass doors to St Martins Church.
6. Head left towards Selfridges.
7. Cross over the two roads straight ahead onto Digbeth High Street.
8. Walk for 600 metres on Digbeth High St.
9. Turn left onto Heath Mill Lane directly after Custard Factory.
10. Walk along for 225 metres.
11. Eastside Projects is on the left (west) hand side of the road with a billboard on the front of the building.
Option 2: (if Bullring is closed or you like to avoid shopping malls!)
3. Cross the road and turn left and walk 100 metres along St Martins Circus Queensway underneath the Bull Ring.
4. Turn right onto Moor St towards Selfridges, 100 metres.
5. Turn right at Selfridges onto Park Street, 100 metres.
6. Turn left onto Digbeth High Street, walk 600 metres.
7. Turn left onto Heath Mill Lane directly after Custard Factory.
8. Walk along for 225 metres.
9. Eastside Projects is on the left (west) hand side of the road with a billboard on the front of the building.
A comprehensive motorway network system including the M5, M6, M40 and M42 links Birmingham with the rest of the country. Drivers should follow signs to Birmingham City Centre which will lead to the A38 Aston Expressway. At the end of motorway signs exit the A38 to the left and follow down to the island beneath the Expressway. Take the first exit and continue across two sets of lights and around the bend towards Selfridges. Turn left onto Fazeley Street. Continue until reaching the junction with Heath Mill Lane, turn right. Eastside Projects is 200 metres on the right.
(NB - If you miss the turn at Fazeley Street and end up on Digbeth High Street - continue for around 600 metres and turn left at Custard Factory/Old Crown Pub onto Heath Mill Lane. Eastside Projects is 225 metres on the left.)
The numbers 4, 5, 15, 17, 37, 56, 57, 58, 60 all stop on Digbeth High Street. Bus number 97 and 97A stop on Heath Mill Lane.
Car and Bicycle Parking
There are many side-streets off Heath Mill Lane and Bromley Street where parking is free. Please look out for the double yellow lines. Alternatively, there is a pay and display car park on Heath Mill Lane near to Eastside Projects.
Eastside Projects is wheelchair accessible. Please ring the door bell on the front of the building.